- Connect with other organizers and activists from around the region working on community resilience
- Share stories, lessons, tips and inspiration
- Discuss our “Common Story” that conveys a vision for a positive future despite threats of climate change, resource shortages, economic inequality, and more
- Consider how we can continue to build a region-wide network that supports and serves local community groups
- Have fun and get inspired!
Light breakfast and lunch provided
$10 donation requested to help cover the costs of food
In-home Hospitality Available for Overnight Guests
Convened by the Regional Organizing Committee (ROCkers)
And Coginchaug Area Transition (CT), New Haven Bioregional Group (CT), Building a Local Economy (BALE) (VT), Sustainable Woodstock (VT), Revive the Roots (RI), Global Awareness Local Action (G.A.L.A.) (NH), Transition Keene Advocates (NH), hOurworld Cooperative (ME), The Resilience Hub of Portland (ME), the Jamaica Plain new Economy Transition (MA), Transition Newburyport (MA), and the New England Grassroots Environment Fund (NEGEF)
Want to help plan the gathering? We’d love your input. Email Sarah to get involved (email@example.com).